This is just perfect! Sometimes, I just run forward and I don’t take any time to just look at what I’ve accomplish or what I did to accomplish what I’m up too.
When I started this blog, I didn’t have any specific idea about what I wanted to write about. A bit about writing, a bit about life, nothing specific.
When I saw that i was nominated for the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD, I went back to the beginning of my posts and read them all. Poetry, sharing from my life, music, dance, movie, etc. All of these things, parts of my everyday life. So we could say that I am a versatile blogger.
So, a huge THANK YOU to Franny Stevenson for the nomination. In this hectic month it was a breath of fresh air, a sparkle of light and love that I take fully in.
NOW the RULES:
1. Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post
2. Thank the person (or mythical being) who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post
3. Share seven things about yourself
4. Pass the award along to 15 favourite bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I am about to self-publish my first novel in french. (This week most likely!!! Yeah!)
2. I only write in “cafés”. I stay there for hours, drinking lemonade, iced tea, moccaccino, iced coffee or whatever else I feel like drinking. Sometimes I eat. I have written 3 entire novels in those welcoming places.
3. My cat is named after a goddess. She’s a Siamese cat, a real beauty.LAKSHMI the indian goddess of abundance.
4. I’m going back to school next fall. In criminology. For the sole purpose that my big dream is to write psychological thrillers. Well not only that, I have had a big interest for many years (let’s say since I was 10 yr old, just didn’t know it existed as a field you could study).
5. I secretly wish that I could write erotica. I might use a pen name so I won’t put my family and friends in an awkward position, having to talk about my last book and comment on the content and how they felt and what they’ve learned… 😛
6. I love my family so much, I am moved by their love when I think of it.
7. One of my biggest dreams is to have a house close to a river or sea, with the window of my writing office with the view of the water. I guess I would stop writing in cafés when that happens.
NOMINATE 15 OTHER BLOGGERS
For this I will take some time and do a unique post about it. If not today, tomorrow by the latest.
Thank you Thank you thank you!
With great respect and love!
I have been to many places searching for myself. But the greatest journey of all is the one I started within myself. There lies the most beautiful light, music and colours one can expect.
Welcome within, with great respect and love! A.